What content management systems (CMS) do Universities use? Here are some examples.
This study aims to answer the following questions:
- How are institutions leveraging digital content, technologies, and practices to engage and interact with education customers (primarily students and their families)?
- What is the current state of content management practices in higher education, and how do they underpin customer engagement and experience?
- What steps are institutions taking to expand their platforms and practices beyond web publishing to experience management?
- How do they gauge their own progress towards meeting the expectations of the types of students that they want to attract?
- What obstacles prevent them from improving their current content management practices, and from preparing for more engagement and less publishing?
- What can institutions do today to step more firmly onto the path of digital transformation or advance their progress if they have already begun?