I am experienced in leading digital teams and projects in large, complex organisations. My areas of expertise are: digital strategy, digital transformation, agile, scrum, leadership, mobile apps, web content management. I am currently a Scrum Master at Yorkshire Building Society.
I am passionate about digital transformation, ‘servant’ leadership and self-managing teams. I am a friendly, ‘people’ person and get the best professional satisfaction from meeting new people, breaking the ice, making connections and fostering relationships. I am an author, public speaker and mentor.
- How to build a successful roadmap
- The art and science of estimating large, complex projects
- Being Yourself at Work: Notes on Equality and Diversity in Tech
- Ethical dilemmas behind web accessibility compliance
- Lost and Found: Content Modeling for Large Digital Presences
Recent presentations and worskhops:
- Five great habits of successful Digital Managers
- Digital Governance: tools and practices for managing the content chaos
- Eight key components of a successful digital strategy
- Customer Experience Management imperative
- The perfect match: how to select, brief and work with a digital agency