I am experienced in leading digital teams and projects in large, complex organisations. My areas of expertise are: digital strategy, digital transformation, agile, web content management, customer experience management, leadership. I currently lead a Web Content Management team at the University of Leeds.
I am passionate about digital transformation, ‘servant’ leadership and self-managing teams. I am a friendly, ‘people’ person and get the best professional satisfaction from meeting new people, breaking the ice, making connections and fostering relationships. I am an author, public speaker and mentor.
Recent presentations and worskhops:
- Five great habits of successful Digital Managers
- Digital Governance: tools and practices for managing the content chaos
- Eight key components of a successful digital strategy
- Customer Experience Management imperative
- The perfect match: how to select, brief and work with a digital agency
- How to build a successful roadmap
- The art and science of estimating large web projects
- Best practices for enterprise level software upgrades
- Hiring digital teams remotely
- Ethical dilemmas behind web accessibility compliance