Marianne Kay is a Digital Strategist, Web Content Management expert, author, mentor and speaker. She currently leads a Web Content Management team at the University of Leeds.
Web Content Management
Marianne Kay implemented Web CMS projects in large organisations, advised Web CMS software vendors on product positioning and marketing, worked with digital agencies specialising in Web Content Management implementations. The types of projects Marianne works on are:
- Web content strategy
- Web CMS product evaluations and comparisons
- Web content management technology selections
- Web content management system implementations
- Web content migrations
Marianne has experience of working with CMS platforms such as Drupal, Oracle WebCenter Sites, Jadu, TerminalFour, Typo3, Umbraco, WordPress and Sharepoint.
Interested in working together?
Marianne writes articles, blogposts and research reports about Web Content Management, Digital Governance, Digital Transformation, Web Design and Mobile Content.
Marianne speaks at industry events and conferences such as JBoye, IWMW and CMS Connected. Her presentations include:
- Content Strategy for ultra-large digital presences
- Five great habits of successful Digital Managers
- Digital Governance: tools and practices for managing the content chaos
- Eight key components of a successful digital strategy
- Modern Web Design trends
- Customer Experience Management imperative
- The perfect match: how to select, brief and work with a digital agency
- How to respond to an RFP
- War and Peace of CMS Selection